Indkal Technologies Pvt Ltd, (“We/Our/Us”) view protection of Your privacy as a very important principle. We understand clearly that You and Your Personal Information is one of Our most important assets. We store and process Your Information including any sensitive financial information collected as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Rules thereunder. We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates.
- Correspondence Information: Following are the various Correspondence Information which You provide when You access/register for Our Service includes:
- Children under the age of 18: Use of the Platform is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Platform. If you are a minor i.e., under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Platform and shall not transact on or use the Platform. As a minor, if you wish to use or transact on our Platform, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Platform.
- Personal Information: name, gender, age, images, contact/ postal address, telephone, email id, nationality and content.
- Financial Information: credit/ debit card details including card number and expiry date in encrypted form, details for net banking services and Wallet services.
- Payment and Account Information: Your account history with us including (without limitation) all billing information and communications, payment history, etc. We maintain this in encrypted form on secure servers. However, your transactions details may be preserved by us for purposes of tax or regulatory compliance.
- Transactional Information: Order ID, transactional history (other than banking details) about your e-commerce activities on our Platform.
- User IDs: Your usernames, passwords, email addresses, contacts, account including third-party accounts and other security-related information used by you in relation to our Services.
- Stored Information: Data either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents etc.
- Shared Information: What types of information are not allowed on Platform?
- Nudity or other sexually suggestive content
- Hate speech, credible threats or direct attacks on an individual or group
- Content that contains self-harm or excessive violence
- Fake or impostor profiles
- Technical & Functional Information: When you use our Platform, we also process technical data such as your Cookie, IP address, Device ID, Device Contacts, Device Accounts including third-party accounts or MAC-address, and information about the manufacturer, model, and operating system of your device. We use this data to enable us to deliver the functionalities of the Platform, resolve technical difficulties, and provide you with the correct (prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material or content) and the most up-to-date version of the Platform.
Cookie: A cookie is a small text file that we place on your device to enable various features which help us to recognize you (for example, as a registered user) when you visit our Platform. “Cookies” are used to store user preferences and to track user trends, so as to enhance your interactive experience and generally improve our Services to you. You can change your cookie settings to accept or not accept cookies in your browser settings. If you do accept a “cookie”, you hereby agree to our use of any Personal Information collected by us using that Cookie. If you do not accept a “Cookie”, you may not be able to use certain features and functionalities of the Platform if you do disable them. Whenever We use a third party to host and serve content, we may arrange for a common identifier to be shared between the third party and Us in order to enable accurate measurement of traffic and usage.
A “Device” is any computer used to access our Service, including without limitation a desktop, laptop, mobile phone, tablet, or other consumer electronic device.
Purpose of Use and Collection of Personal Information:
We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information in handling and fulfilling orders, enhancing customer experience, resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize and enhance your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
With your consent, we will have access to your SMS, contacts in your directory, location and device information and we may request you to provide your PAN and Know-Your-Customer (KYC) details to check your eligibility for certain products/services including but not limited to credit and payment products etc., to enhance your experience on the Platform and provide you access to the services being offered by us, our affiliates or service partners. Access, storage and use of this data will be in consonance with applicable laws. You understand that your access to these products/services may be affected in the event consent is withdrawn.
We may use your information for suggesting products and promotional offers and schemes. You may update your profiling information at any time on the Platform. You acknowledge and agree such an update is for Your interests and for improving personalization and service efficiency of the Platform.
Note: You acknowledge that we will only disclose your information in an aggregated form which is not capable of being used or interpreted in such a manner as to identify you.
Disclosing and Sharing of Personal Information Collected:
We do not sell your Personal Information to third parties. We only collect your Personal Information to conduct our business. We may sometimes share your Personal Information with third parties (as described below) in order to provide or improve our services, including offering services based on your requirements.
- We and our affiliates will share/sell some or all of your personal information with another business entity should we (or our assets) plan to merge with, or be acquired by that business entity, or re-organization, amalgamation, restructuring of business.
- We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
- We may disclose your personal information with third parties, brand owners or other partners and make available certain offers, events or special schemes. In such instances, your personal information may be shared with such third parties and/or may become available to them or be disclosed to them, such third parties may have their own applicable privacy rules and We shall not be liable for the use or misuse of Your information by such third parties.
We will only publicly disclose your personal information under the following circumstances:
- Where we have obtained your explicit consent;
- Public disclosure based on law or reasonable grounds: including laws and regulations, legal procedures, litigation, or at the request of the competent government departments.
We are committed to keeping your personal information secure; however, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Any transmission of information by you to our Platform is at your own risk. We recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone.
Once we receive your transmission, we make reasonable efforts to ensure security on our systems. We use firewalls to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software.
Your personal information belongs to you. You may, at any time, opt-out of our use of your personal information by contacting Us. You may also ask us to provide details about all the information we have collected and you may ask us to delete it or correct inaccuracies, if any. We will process your request as soon as reasonably possible. Depending on the extent of your withdrawal of consent, please note that you may not be able to continue receiving the full benefit of our products and services. The withdrawal of your consent or authorization will not affect the validity of our processing carried out on the basis of the consent up until the point of withdrawal. Also, we won’t delete data that we are required by law to retain.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Avinash Singh